Games, Prizes & Shipping charges, survey/poll...!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

How much shipping are you willing to pay, to get free blanks (all sorts) won in

• 250gr. @ AU$9.00 - for 4 blanks Anywhere in the world...?

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • 500gr. @ AU$13.00 - for 8 blanks Anywhere in the world...?

Votes: 33 94.3%

• Total voters

robutacion

Hi peoples,

Most of you may already know that, I've got and order for US$5,000 of my pen blanks to distribute among IAP members, in a form of my own prizes for my own games, or IAP calendar events that require prizes to be distributed/awarded between winners/contestants of those events, etc, for a period of 2 years, or there abouts...!

Those will be donated as "Gift Vouchers" and will only cover materials/items and no shipping, that will be covered by each individual.

In a similar way, the prizes that I award to my own games (questions games, etc...!) will require to be covered by the winners. Until now, and due to the fact that, I was covering the full costs of blanks and shipping, the prize total weight was limited to the smallest parcel size allowed by Australia Post, that is the 250gr. @ AU$9.00 however, and since I have this sponsor/purchase from Mr. Anonymous, I was considering taking advantage of the better weight to $'s value that the 500gr. parcel offers @ AU$13.00, meaning that, the first 250gr cost AU$9.00 and then the other 250gr. only costs an extra AU$4.00...!

In general terms, and with average size and weight pen blanks, a 250gr box/padded envelope carries 4 blanks and the 500gr. 8 blanks so, a much better deal...!

So, I wonder what you guys and gals think of what would be the most favorable/acceptable option, for the prizes that will be awarded under the situation referred above, there is, if you were to be awarded, would you prefer to pay only AU$9.00 shipping to received the 4 prize blanks or, you would prefer to pay AU$13.00 and get 8 blanks, instead...????

OK, Jeff put the Poll together for me so, you are ready to go...! Thanks Jeff.

Cheers
George

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

C'mon George we all know that more is better :tongue:

Bruce

Humm, is that right...???

I can always increase the boxes sizes to 750gr @ AU$16.00 for about 12 blanks and 1kg @ AU$21.00 for about 16 blanks.

I have had orders of light weight blanks that, it took over 30 blanks to reach the 1kg limit and some of those blanks are burl...!:eek::wink::biggrin:

Anything is possible...!

Cheers
George

SteveG

Thanks to Mr. Anonymous, who is quite a guy, you have a lot of winning orders to fill. The larger option seems to fit nicely with the context of the situation. Looking forward to all the fun!

Top Bottom