Do you want it...? come and get it...! - #1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

OK peoples, time to play...!

The person that can tell me or be the closest to, what was used to colour this single blank, and how many colours were used, wins the blank...!

The resin used was Polyester (PR)...!

If the winner wants to claim the prize, he/she will have to pay/Paypal me AU$8.50 for shipping, that will included the blank won, and 2 other full size pen blanks that I will add to the small padded envelope.

You can give me some suggestions on the 2 extra blanks you would like, and I will make the final decision about that however, if my choice, they will be high grade blanks, free or charge...!

I will be very surprised if anyone can figure this one out but, I have been wrong before so, will see...!

056.JPG 057.JPG059.JPG 060.JPG
063.JPG

Good luck...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

4 colors: red, blue, white, & gold/yellow

It looks like you used colored fur/hair for the colors.

Are the white dots part of the blank or pin holes from bubbles?

robutacion

4 colors: red, blue, white, & gold/yellow

It looks like you used colored fur/hair for the colors.

Are the white dots part of the blank or pin holes from bubbles?

Humm... one colour is incorrect and the stuff I used, has a name, I'm looking for that name...!

Believe it or not, the white dots are part of the blank but, I'm not sure how they got there, it can only be something originated by one the products/colours I used, there are absolutely no bubbles...!

This would be something up your alley Brooks, what are your impressions of it...???

Cheers
George

robutacion

Hi peoples,

OK so, we got the colours right, white, red, blue and orange but none had put the correct name of the material I used in those colours...!

One thing that I can tell is that, and as far as I'm aware, this material wasn't intended/made for casting in resin, and that was the very reason why I decided to experiment.

I was quite surprised with the "considerable" cost of this stuff, provided in bags each with its own colour. As far as I'm aware, there are about 9 colours available...!

Cheers
George

Last edited:

ChrisN

I think it's some kind of textile. That answer is broad enough it should cover it. What do I win? :biggrin:

robutacion

And the winner is...!

Hi peoples,

We have a winner, I didn't think that I would get the right answer so quick but, I may have given too much of a good clue for Mr. powertool-junkie to name it correctly so, it is indeed "flocking", congrats mate, you got yourself the only blank I made (the one shown...!), and a couple of other solid wood high grade full size blanks. Do you have any preferences for the 2 wood blanks I'm offering you...??? let me know.:wink:

So, thank you everyone that participated in my first "game", created from my new vendors forum space.

You guys sure have an amazing imagination, I wonder why I don't see some of those suggestions put into practice, that would be also fun...!

As per a condition to participate in these games, the shipping costs quoted (AU$8.50), are the responsibility of the winner so, you can simply Paypal me to, nyodine@yahoo.com.au, making sure that you put "IAP game #1" on the payment description so that I can easily identify the transfer.

If your postal details do not appear on the Paypal payment notification, I will contact you for those details...!:)

I hope everybody had fun, there are lots more to come...!:biggrin:

PS: Hey Brooks, were you referring the "flocking" in your guess...???

Cheers
George

Last edited:

robutacion

Red, white, blue and orange velour/felt.

Thanks for the game!

Elkhorn

Geezz mate, your very first post and you bugged it up, hahahahah:wink::biggrin:

I'm sorry to inform you but, the game question as been given and the prize claimed so, maybe the next time...!

Read the post before yours, it is mall explained there...!

Anyway, welcome to IAP...!

There will be other opportunities, I always come up with something...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Top Bottom