Australian Mallee root burl pen blanks sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

G'day folks,

Following my post #53 on this thread I have prepared a small number of blanks from both the Brown and Red Mallee root burls shown in that post pics.

I have full-size pen blanks (21mm square x 130mm long), shorts (various sizes) and casting pieces ready to cast.

I was going to make them in packs of 4 like any of the other packs I sell but then, I thought that some of you may want to start with a couple of each type or any other combination you may want.

Prices are as follow;

*- Full-size pen blanks @ AU$3.00 each (either Brown or Red Mallee)

*- Shorts @ AU$1.20 each

*- Casting pieces (pen blanks sizes or other if required) @ AU$15.00 per kilo

Each full-size pen blank weights approx. 70gr. (minimum package weight of 250gr.)

SHIPPING

For USA, Canada and UK, "Economy" shipping option will be used however, only parcels of 2kg and above will have tracking and insurance, under that weight parcels do not offer tracking and insurance therefore, if a parcel fails to reach its destination, Australia Post does not accept any kind of claim (reason why is the cheapest option offered by them).

- 250gr. @ AU$12.00 and AU$4.00 for every increment of 250gr after that, a 2kg parcel will cost AU$44.00 to the 3 countries mentioned above.

Other International destinations may require a different shipping option.

Within Australia, 500gr. @ $9.00, 3kg @ $14.00 and 5kg @ $17.00, above that and I will quote prices.

I do recommend that you consider making up the 2kg weight with any of the products I sell, either on the web-store on in here, this will make it a safer and a more economic option in the end.

Please, let me know either in this thread on by PM of what you are after and quantity of each, I will confirm and provide then, payment details by PM.

Cheers
George

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 378
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 381
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 365
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 303
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 311
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

George........you got mail.

Thanks...!

According to a quote that I gave earlier today, 28 full-size blanks is all its needed to make up a 2kg parcel/order and according to my calculations, such a box would cost AU$128.00 or USD$96.50 approx. (changes daily).

I have about 100 blanks done/ready, about half of each type (Red and Brown) however, I have still plenty of roots to clean and slice...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

StumpyThumb

George,

The blanks and casting bits arrived today. They all look fantastic! Can't wait to get turning on them! Thanks again, sir!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom