Attention all new and older members game participants...! - Page 3 - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > IAP Marketplace > Vendor Forums > George's Bits of Timber
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2017, 10:04 AM   #21 (permalink)

Photos: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by robutacion View Post
Now, AlanKulwicki7 looks familiar as an IAP member, I've thought you were talking about the race car driver...!

I'm not much good at "jokes" particularly of those kind and I still have no idea what the joke was about but that's OK is not important to me.

You've got a "strange sense of humour" sometimes I get it other times I don't, or I pretend I don't, is better that way...!

Cheers
George
Hey George,
Ed and I have been joking with each other for a while. He thinks that Chevy's are the best cars when it comes to NASCAR and we all know that Ford's are the best, right?

It's all good here
alankulwicki7 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 11-08-2017, 10:09 AM   #22 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by alankulwicki7 View Post
Quote:
Now, AlanKulwicki7 looks familiar as an IAP member, I've thought you were talking about the race car driver...!

I'm not much good at "jokes" particularly of those kind and I still have no idea what the joke was about but that's OK is not important to me.

You've got a "strange sense of humour" sometimes I get it other times I don't, or I pretend I don't, is better that way...!

Cheers
George
Hey George,
Ed and I have been joking with each other for a while. He thinks that Chevy's are the best cars when it comes to NASCAR and we all know that Ford's are the best, right?

It's all good here
No it's all about the Toyota's now..... Go Kyle get your second championship!
edicehouse is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 11-08-2017, 10:13 AM   #23 (permalink)

Photos: 4

Quote:
Quote:

Cheers
George
Hey George,

It's all good here
Na, na...! I'm glad that is all good but, don't even think either you or Ed in getting me sucked in on that one, not in a million years...!

Cheers
George

Email: nyodine@yahoo.com.au

Web-Store: https://www.georges-bits-of-timber.com/
robutacion is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2017, 10:18 AM   #24 (permalink)

Photos: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by edicehouse View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Cheers
George
Hey George,

It's all good here
We all know that the only way Kyle can win is to wreck people. He'd wreck his own grandma if he could
alankulwicki7 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 11-08-2017, 10:18 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cheers
George
Hey George,

It's all good here
So Mr. Ed, what made you think that would be a good idea to carry on with your joking with Doug on my Mr. A games...? Not smart, mister...!

And by-the-way, I'm a Holden guy but now that Holden is dead I will go back to a push-bike motorized...!

Cheers
George

Old 11-08-2017, 01:57 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cheers
George
Hey George,

It's all good here
So Mr. Ed, what made you think that would be a good idea to carry on with your joking with Doug on my Mr. A games...? Not smart, mister...!

And by-the-way, I'm a Holden guy but now that Holden is dead I will go back to a push-bike motorized...!

Cheers
George
George,
I have never claimed to be too bright. My facebook status this morning tagged my wife with a big statement of her turning 40 today. And I did post it on her facebook page also.
edicehouse is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 11-08-2017, 03:24 PM   #27 (permalink)

Please put me in the hat if you can fit me in.

"WHEN THE PEOPLE FEAR THEIR GOVERNMENT, THERE IS TYRANNY. WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEARS THE PEOPLE, THERE IS LIBERTY." Thomas Jefferson

Self Pity. I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. D. H. Lawrence
Rounder is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 11-08-2017, 06:55 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cheers
George
Hey George,

It's all good here

Cheers
George
George,
I have never claimed to be too bright. My facebook status this morning tagged my wife with a big statement of her turning 40 today. And I did post it on her facebook page also.
I hope your wife smack you good and proper, what a horrible thing to do to your own wife...!

Cheers
George

Old 11-08-2017, 06:58 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
G'day Randy,

This is not the game yet, I will open the Mr.A game, as usual, the only difference will be the new rules so, willing participants will need to post their interest in participating on that game thread and not here, sorry...!

Cheers
George

Old 11-09-2017, 10:06 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
G'day Randy,

This is not the game yet, I will open the Mr.A game, as usual, the only difference will be the new rules so, willing participants will need to post their interest in participating on that game thread and not here, sorry...!

Cheers
George
LOL. Leave it to me to not pay attention and try yo get into something early. Sometimes I need to be smacked on the head to understand things right.

"WHEN THE PEOPLE FEAR THEIR GOVERNMENT, THERE IS TYRANNY. WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEARS THE PEOPLE, THERE IS LIBERTY." Thomas Jefferson

Self Pity. I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. D. H. Lawrence
Rounder is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads