ATTENTION 2018 IAP Southwest Pen Gathering voucher recipients...!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

G'day peoples,

It just came to my attention that it may have been a mix up with the voucher codes presented as door prizes on the day, 2 of the 5 vouchers offered have been claimed (voucher (5) & (4)), however, 1 voucher code may have been printed twice as I just had an IAP member trying to claim voucher (5) but this voucher has been already claimed therefore the system is rejecting the second attempt to claim it.

In normal circumstances, I know to whom I have provided the vouchers to but in this case, is no way for me to know until those voucher codes are presented at my web-store checkout and the system deactivates them.

So, what I would appreciate the remaining voucher recipients to do is to claim those unclaimed vouches ASAP, there are 3 vouchers unaccounted for, I hope there was only 1 voucher printed twice and if that was the case, as soon as the next 2 vouchers are claimed, I will know which voucher code was never printed and therefore I can provide the respective/correct voucher code to this IAP member that contacted me today (you know who you are...!:))

I apologise for this mistake, and any delays in claiming some vouchers, I'm not sure if was me or who printed the vouchers at the USA end, either way, is not important, what matters is that all voucher recipients can claim their prizes before 31 July 2018 (vouchers due date).

Your collaboration would be appreciated.

Cheers
George

robutacion

Midwest and Southwest events vouchers issues...!

G'day peoples,

As I mentioned in my previous post, there are a few issues with the Southwest event voucher codes I provided but I have noticed that the Midwest event voucher codes may have also some issues but don't worry I will honour all 10 vouchers (2 events) some have already been claimed but the majority are still unclaimed and I would like to bring to your attention that all vouchers due date is 31 July 2018 so, get yours claimed ASAP.

NOTE:
If your voucher code does not work/not accepted keep the items on the web-store basket and contact me immediately providing me with the code numbers your original voucher shows, I will then send you a new code for you to use on the order on standby.

Sorry for any inconvenience...!

Cheers
George

robutacion

Nice thank you cards received

G'day,

Today I received 3 thanks cards from 3 members of the Midwest event that have won my gift vouchers, it was not necessary for you guys to send the cards but I take them will satisfaction knowing that the value of the voucher will be put into good use by good people...!:wink::biggrin:

Thank you.

Cheers
George

Top Bottom