Z Zale of Z Zentury!! Sunday email

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Sometimes even a GREAT design doesn't get the popularity I had expected.

So, I can sit on thousands of pens OR I can "turn the cash" into newer designs. (Perhaps more conventional will work better--nothing ventured, nothing gained or LOST!!)

Sunday's email will feature quite a deal---make sure to be on the mailing list!!

More coming---one shipment arrives next week! "Smokin hot pens"!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Interesting!!

This thread was read 104 here and my post on Facebook has reached FIFTY (HALF OF THE NUMBER REACHED HERE)!!

As Facebook makes more and more changes, they become less and less useful as a means of communication. (We have about 2000 "likers" on Facebook, who knows how the software decided which 50 to contact)

Just a FWIW!!
Ed

Dan Masshardt

You really should do both. The advantage of Facebook is that it comes to people where they 'hang out' anyway.

The drawback is that you have to plan it right so that you post at a time when it comes across people's screens. You've probably noticed that Facebook lets you schedule a time to post. I'd think about that.

I believe it would further behoove you to post specials directly in the pen turning groups. There are many many many turners there who don't come to iap, unfortunately.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I should mention, we have more zen pens on the way--should arrive Tuesday. So if you order and we run out on Monday (could happen), we will ship as soon as they arrive!!

Already a couple orders have been placed!! THANKS!!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
To answer a few who have asked, yes the zodiac series will continue to be a "current product". We hope many of you will realize it is a well designed, strong contender.

Although one "flavor" shows "out of stock", it will be available soon. I reduced our inventory by a hundred, so we would not run out and could "Fix" any shipping errors. With the number of orders we shipped, I expect a few errors. As soon as we fix all errors, I will put those pens back into the mix (about a week).

So, make your pens---show them on the forum and, we hope, the zodiac will gain the popularity it deserves!!

Thanks for trying it-----

Ed

magpens

Bill,

Go to the Exotics Home Page. .There is a button to click on to get on the mailing list. .You might have to be logged in

Top Bottom