You want the sun, the moon and a few stars? (NEW pen)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Yeah, so do I!!!!

But we settled for the Zodiac!!

Ever notice many ladies are very knowledgeable about their "sign"? They can tell you the characteristics of every astrological constellation! So, why not give them a pen that allows them to discuss the heavens with everyone they meet??

That is what we hope to do. Right now, we are introducing the first in the Zodiac series!!
Exotic Blanks :: Pen Kits :: Pen Kits (By Kit Name) :: Zodiac Pen Kits :: Zodiac Ballpoint - Gunmetal & Chrome

Use the magnifying feature to see that Zodiac Band!!! I am THRILLED with the way it turned out!!
(Made in Taiwan)

Or WITH a stylus:
Exotic Blanks :: Pen Kits :: Pen Kits (By Kit Name) :: Zodiac Pen Kits :: Zodiac Stylus - Gunmetal & Chrome

These are both chrome and gunmetal plated to achieve maximum durability while maintaining an affordable price level.

I "bet the farm" on this project, so we have quite a few in stock and we will be expanding to additional plating choices. Get a starter supply of 50 or so and "take em for a spin" at your next show!! I think with the writing quality of the 9000 (yes, I WOULD upgrade, if I were you) and the attraction of the astrology, you will find these are one of the "easiest sales" you have ever made.

Please tell us about your success stories!!

Comments welcome, orders are even MORE welcome!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Ed & Dawn

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Silverado

Stylus Question on the Zodiac

Hello Ed

Is the stylus replaceable on the new Zodiac?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ed - will this take the pre-tubed sierra size blanks? And is a gold and gunmetal version in the works?

HEY, quit reading my mail!!!! (Tigold to be precise)

And yes, the tubes are the same. Honestly, I had to look---it has been so long since we went through that stage of "development" that I was not sure if the tube measurements survived----just checked---they did--it is the same as the Berea Sierra tube.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Top Bottom