You want to contact me?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

If you need me, either call Dawn or try contacting me through facebook. Please use email to me as a last resort. The only reason i say this is because periodically i get emails, sometimes as simple as just a thank you, and i appreciate that so much and want to respond, as well as to any email but its a serious pain in the butt responding. That is because in everyday normal life i use my ipad or iphone to answer email, as well as any other messaging, like messenger. Well since this spring my apple phone and ipad wont send mail, it says wrong password or wrong account name and yet its not wrong and it is recieving new mail no problem!!! I tried many things short or completely wiping the phone which will just make me so $&?!&!? Mad i cant do it right now, short temper like most things :rolleyes:.
Please dont tell me how to fix my phone, even apple store cant figure it out and i am to frustrated to talk about it anymore.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

I just fixed my email! I use hotmail which was or is microsoft. I just got an email from outlook on my ipad about an outlook ipad app for mail etc...so i decided to download it. Someone was trying to contact me and i was able to reply using my ipad with the outlook mail app. Still cant do it with the apple mail that comes with the ipad...but hardly matters since this app works. Personally i think microsoft and apple purposly mess with each other in circumstances like this....so my phone is bouncing through an ip address from ohio even though i am 200 miles north of that location and the apple mail software thinks i am being hacked because of that. I dunno, i have a mail now i can use so life is good

Top Bottom