YOU got the point!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Over the last several weeks, we have struggled with what we will call our "rewards program". Many, many names have hit the circular file. So, as kind of a desperation last effort, last night we decided to ask our customers for suggestions.

ONCE AGAIN, we have a PROBLEM!!!

YOU came up with nearly a dozen "winners" for names!! So, we will call the new program our "Lathe Loot" and Lee Breeze will be getting a box of blanks and some "seed money" in his "Lathe loot" account.

But there will be a few other recipients of "seed money" for "Pen-centric", KitKash, and John Walsh's box idea---we don't know if we will use it, but we both agree it was "noteworthy"!!

A few of you placed orders last night and have already started your "Lathe Loot" Bank. For the first month, we will be monitoring the software performance. Remembering that "partner" products are not yet included, let us know in your comments on your orders, if you think the site miscalculated your "LOOT"!!

Thanks to all and again our thanks for all the products you choose to purchase from Exotics.

There is a local radio personality that states it well: "I know you have a lot of choices for your listening pleasure, THANK YOU for spending some of your time with me!!"

Dawn and I (and over two dozen "penmaker-partners") sincerely thank you for continuing to build Exotic Blanks.

We hope you enjoy "Lathe Loot"!!!

Oh, at least for a while, we will continue "tootsie rolls" and other "bonus sweets"---MANY of you have sent notes or called to say your grandkids enjoyed them-:biggrin::biggrin:---or your wife:eek::eek:. In any event, they seem popular!!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmiles1985

Thank you Ed and Dawn! I worked hard to earn those 800+ on Sunday :biggrin:

Now I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my goodies!! I can't wait to get some of the 50 cal pens made up. Thanks again y'all!

Top Bottom