Why not log in?? Quick reorder!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
You're not a "business" and so you don't think you will ever need your orders, so no need to log in!!

Ever think you will want to find a product you have ordered BEFORE???
Would it be easier if you could see PICTURES of everything you have ever ordered???

Take a gander at this, our very important customer!!!

We reorganized the products on the site JUST FOR YOU!!!!

The screen looks like this:
attachment.php

So, you "click on" Quick Reorder and the screen magically produces ALL THE PRODUCTS YOU HAVE ORDERED IN THE PAST, IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER!!!! LOOKS LIKE THIS:
attachment.php

Of course, you need to scroll down through the pictures. You can reorder simply by clicking the shopping cart!!! WHAT could be easier, oh forgetful one?????

We hope to make ExoticBlanks so simple to use, you won't have any reason to shop anywhere else!!! Until then, we will settle for being your FIRST stop!!!

Thanks for reading---go try it and let us know how it works. Dawn is buying more add-ons every week ------we want you to ENJOY returning!!!

Dawn and Ed
PR_Princess and
ed4copies
Bash planning team, in our spare time:biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• quick reorder1.jpg
    quick reorder1.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 224
  • quick reorder2.jpg
    quick reorder2.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

plano_harry

What about the freebies I liked but didn't order? :tongue: Just kidding. If you made an elephant disappear, I would want you to make it reappear! :biggrin:. Very nice feature actually.

stonepecker

I am just happy to see them. They always are something I would not order without trying first.

I wouldn't want to "give" Dawn any more work.....we know that Ed doesn't pay his slaves well. LOL

Top Bottom