What's the point?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, the "point" is to allow you to select your own "little extra" for placing your order with Exotics!!

We tried "freebee-yippee", worked for a couple years, customers were happy to see the extra---then it became a "throw away", appearing on the "regift" threads.

We changed to "wrapped candies" and that has been well received, but it is not related to our product line.

I go to one grocery store as my first choice, in part because of their "point system" that gives me discounts on future purchases or gasoline purchases. The next step for Exotics is to try a similar "customer loyalty incentive" program, but "Pig Points" (the motivator for me going to Piggly Wiggly) did not seem to fit.

So, give us a few of YOUR naming ideas!!

We have played with "Reward yourself", "My freebee", "Thanks bank" and others---none has tripped our trigger.

What's YOUR suggestion?

Must be short and you get extra points if it is easy to illustrate, like our badges for product mixing.

Give us the name we use and you will get a prize!! Probably a couple hundred points!!

Thanks for playing along--
Dawn & Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

I'm thinking something simple that has exotic in the name.

Exotic incentives

Exotic rewards.

Exotic enticements ;-)

To illustrate just use a sillouette of something exotic....like...um...palm tree. :)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Lots of good ideas---both here and on our Facebook page!

We will decide tomorrow early afternoon, the rewards start at midnight tonight.

I SHOULD have a video or two up tomorrow, as well. Making the Perfect Fit pen, and one on the new Hoops and Loops pen blank (which I use in the perfect fit vid, so I am killing two vids with one turning session).

Time for dinner---look forward to continuing tomorrow!!

Ed

Dan Masshardt

Lots of good ideas---both here and on our Facebook page! We will decide tomorrow early afternoon, the rewards start at midnight tonight. I SHOULD have a video or two up tomorrow, as well. Making the Perfect Fit pen, and one on the new Hoops and Loops pen blank (which I use in the perfect fit vid, so I am killing two vids with one turning session). Time for dinner---look forward to continuing tomorrow!! Ed

Will you post the details in how the program works in a new thread?

Will points accrue for a few particular prizes or for "store credit"?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Dawn is working on a new thread to give the details we know, at present.

This is complicated software that should look EASY to the customer, so we want to use it for a month or so to "debug". Then more features will be added, during show season!

stonepecker

E.B.Bucks

Personally, I have always enjoyed the 'Freebie' and have every one of them still.

Whatever you decide Dawn..........I am sure that Ed will agree.
Keep smiling.

plano_harry

Ok Ed the idea is out there in the great www -- if you don't choose "Pen Points" someone else will ... just sayin' :wink:

(do whatever Dawn says)

Top Bottom