Welcome Marko!! Good buy, blanks!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We were going to wait until all the blanks were "up", but they are selling as fast as Dawn can list them, so here is the "official IAP notice"!!

Exotic Blanks :: Guest Artist's Blanks :: Hobble Creek Craftsman

He was NOT stingy!!! There are nearly 100 blanks, but they are selling as fast as Dawn can list them!! So, I think it is best to announce it now and give you all a "fightin chance" in getting product!!

All comments are welcome and we sincerely thank you all for the warm welcome you are giving Mark!!!

NICE WORK, MARK!!!

Ed & Dawn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
We were going to wait until all the blanks were "up", but they are selling as fast as Dawn can list them, so here is the "official IAP notice"!!

Exotic Blanks :: Guest Artist's Blanks :: Hobble Creek Craftsman

He was NOT stingy!!! There are nearly 100 blanks, but they are selling as fast as Dawn can list them!! So, I think it is best to announce it now and give you all a "fightin chance" in getting product!!

All comments are welcome and we sincerely thank you all for the warm welcome you are giving Mark!!!

NICE WORK, MARK!!!

Ed & Dawn
Cute play on words in the thread title Ed....but most people won't catch it. Well now that I told them some might.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Smitty, I often marvel that, in this age of "spellcheck", a LARGE percentage of the headlines on IAP have grammar or spelling errors. The fact that you noticed is reassuring to me---means you KNOW when I did it intentionally!!

THANKS!!!

I miss Cav, but the forum would drive him nuts!!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Smitty, I often marvel that, in this age of "spellcheck", a LARGE percentage of the headlines on IAP have grammar or spelling errors. The fact that you noticed is reassuring to me---means you KNOW when I did it intentionally!!

THANKS!!!

I miss Cav, but the forum would drive him nuts!!
I just know you well enough to know that you are old enough and smart enough to know the difference between "good buy" and "good bye". I understand that today a degree from Harvard or Yale is no guarantee that the writer would know that there is a diffence. Truth be known many people today would probably use "by" and think they had it right.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
From the description page: After the paper has been allowed to dry, it is cast in tube-on molds using quality Alumilite resin.

There will soon be a video on making a pen from these blanks. The resin came off in ribbons immediately and they feel, to me, like Alumilite. Although they take a great shine and are truly crystal clear.

Ed

edstreet

I have a box arriving today with some of these blanks. I should have something to post tonight or tomorrow :) I also will likely be touching on some controversial topics.

Last edited:

Janster

I have a box arriving today with some of these blanks. I should have something to post tonight or tomorrow :) I also will likely be touching on some controversial topics.

....I have been awaiting your next post!:biggrin:

Marko50

More on the way!

I truly appreciate everyones positive comments! Thank you for the kind welcome to Exotic Blanks. Ed and Dawn run a first class business and it is a real privilege to have my work sold on their site.

No worries about their stock of my blanks. More are being shipped very soon!

Thanks again folks:)

Top Bottom