We have passed 600!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
As we build our mailing list again, we have now surpassed 600!!

AND, as we type, the next mailing is being delivered to your inbox!!

So, if you think you are on our "email list", you should find a new mail from ExoticBlanks. Sent by MailChimp---so look in your spam filter if it got lost!

THANK YOU to all of you who have "signed up for" Exotic's Email!!

Let us know what you think of it, please,

Ed & Dawn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Honestly guys, I am at a loss as to what to include in the emails.

Do you want "navigation of Exotics" clues?
I am fairly certain you will like the sales notices, but if there is something you'd like changed, please say so (Pm or email, if you don't want to broadcast your thoughts).
I am inclined to put the "turning tips" on the website, but I could add links in the email. (good, bad???)

I spent an hour or so with a fellow turner today. He went away saying, "You are just a fountain of information"!! So, tell me how you would like me to trickle that information out to you in it's most useful format!!!
Thanks for all input,
Ed

TonyL

Hi Ed: I have a bunch of stuff in my cart, but I want to add some trim line kits. I don't see them. Do you have them? I also need to get that glue for another member per my pm. Please feel free to all. I will be up. Thank you!

Quality Pen

Honestly guys, I am at a loss as to what to include in the emails.

Do you want "navigation of Exotics" clues?
I am fairly certain you will like the sales notices, but if there is something you'd like changed, please say so (Pm or email, if you don't want to broadcast your thoughts).
I am inclined to put the "turning tips" on the website, but I could add links in the email. (good, bad???)

I spent an hour or so with a fellow turner today. He went away saying, "You are just a fountain of information"!! So, tell me how you would like me to trickle that information out to you in it's most useful format!!!
Thanks for all input,
Ed

Short tips would be great, gift ideas, as would be market tips... I'm sure from your time doing all those shows you must have a million ideas!

Of course sales are a big one like you said, but also might be useful are hot/new/seasonal products...

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The list grows!!!

Just a friendly reminder--I expect to get another email done soon---we now have 750 names and growing daily!!

If you are not yet signed up, you can do it easily, here
(Again my thanks to Yaro for the link!!)

If you are not sure whether you already "subscribed", there is no harm in signing up twice--the software will eliminate duplicate email addresses, so you only get one!!

Ed

stonepecker

:crying: Where is my mailing?:question:

I thought I was on the list but haven't seen any mailings in the last month. :curse:

Guessing I am on the naughty list. :beer:

Top Bottom