Wanna stay up to date?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
With the move to the new website, we also are likely changing Email programs. The "new laws" are being cited as reason to be certain everyone on our mailing list is there by their choice--so we are not "spamming".

On our last "general email", several were "bounced" from businesses (guys had given us their business email as the address, then they left that company).

So, we are looking to "clean up" our mailing list.
Please go to our homepage:
Exotics home page.jpg

Scroll down a little over half the page and you will see this on the left hand side:Exotics subscribe.jpg

Click on "Subscribe" and fill in your name and the email address you would like us to use to keep you informed!!

Remember, in this forum, you may ask questions or post comments---we hope to get an email program running on a regular basis, but the first step requires that we state in the email HOW you happen to be on this list.

Registering here will make this possible. THANKS!!!

Ed & Dawn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, we are off to a good START!!!!

The first email is already written---so we will send it early next week.
We HAD over 4000 names, so we expect it will take a while to get back to that level--thanks to ALL for your co-operation!!

Ed

Mr Vic

What?

No more spam?

What am I going to eat with my eggs and toast? Not to mention with my ramen noodles.

Just finished logging on and updating my account and subscription to specials and the newsletter.

Thanks!

Top Bottom