Video dilemma

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Dawn has ALWAYS had trouble waiting until Christmas---this year is no exception.

Now I have a GREAT new video camera (very small and "mountable" and high res, as well as easy slow motion). So, I will be able to produce "picture in picture" to show more detail.

With 70+ already done, what would YOU like to see in more detail? CAN be a topic I have done before, but would prefer one I can do that is new. Remember, my lathe is in the warm building---so projects involving stabilizing are being delayed until I "build out" the cold building, at which point we will add a torpedo heater and make it warmer.

If you have a specific video idea----now would be a good time to suggest!!

Thanks for reading,
Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

All I will say is "More Details".

You can not give us to much information Ed.
Your vids are some of the best and are where I send people to see what I am talking about.

Keep up the great work and enjoy that present.....I sure that we will.
Happy Holidays.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I am starting a pen from scratch for our UPS man (wants a Packer pen). So, I have drilled and put the glue on the tubes, and inserted them. Interesting to be able to wear the camera!!!!

Wayne, "details" have always been difficult--but now I can have the camera at my chest level (don't know if this is the model the cops will be wearing) it is a good level for seeing what your hands are doing. And the resolution is VERY high, I can blow up detail with software and not get into Pixelation---Dawn has good taste!! And she has learned a lot about cameras in the past year, with her "still camera".

TonyL

Honest truth, I have found all of the videos that I watched to be very well done including the camera angles and close ups I especially like how you show us examples and results of how not to do things

RKB

Thank you Ed for caring and taking the time to make these videos. I was wondering about tuning up a fountain pen nib. I have made a couple and gave them as gifts but was wondering what do I do if/and when they tell me the pen isn't writing like it did when new or skips. Just thinking.
Thanks
Rod

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam

stonepecker

.............. And the resolution is VERY high, I can blow up detail with software and not get into Pixelation---Dawn has good taste!! And she has learned a lot about cameras in the past year, with her "still camera".

What about placing the camera at the end of a flex holder? Magnite base and placing the camera at different angles? :rolleyes:

Also, how about showing us the operation of the stabilizing equipment?
Maybe something covering Salt & Pepper mills?

You have so much time on your hands ED........This should be easy!!!! :biggrin::rolleyes::eek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom