UP and running!! Taking orders!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Again thanks to Alphageek!!! ExoticBlanks.com is up and running and open for business!! If you send us email, we ARE receiving many emails, but our testing has found that the sender gets a "mail delivery failed" notice, even though we get the email. Obviously, we will correct this in the next couple days, but right now everyone is taking a well-deserved rest.

However, we DID ship today, so if you managed to get an order in, (and a couple dozen did), either it went out today or it will be done tomorrow.

Sunday, we will go back to our normal sales email being sent and we start the new year with an upgraded site to enhance security and speed page delivery.

Looking forward to 2017!!!

Dawn & Ed

stonepecker

Not try to be a pain.......But can we look forward to new videos with the new year?

I know 2017 will be very busy for you and Dawn. Wishing you the very best with everything.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Our plan includes getting Dawn and I less involved in shipping!!!

Many moving parts, right now--but we discussed "on the way to the office", how ExoticBlanks will grow and improve between now and NEXT September--yes, videos are included. The next few weeks will emphasize some of Smitty's pens.

As you all should know, by now, I try not to talk about "work in progress" until we are ready to sell it--so let's just say there are MANY pieces. Like playing chess, you can only MOVE one piece at a time, but you better plan the next several moves.

THAT is where we are today!!
TOMORROW will be exciting!!

Thanks to all of you who purchase from ExoticBlanks.com----we sincerely appreciate you!!!

Dawn & Ed

Top Bottom