Turn-On! Chicago was a big success!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Turn-On comes only once every two years and the sponsoring turning club includes a lot of my friends from Chicago, so it is a very important event, to me.

For those few days, we returned to the office at night to do shipping and managed to keep up to it. (The group buy orders are still all pulled, ready to ship, we will get to work on that later today). But email and phone calls have not been reviewed yet, that too will happen later today (after shipping the orders from the weekend).

We learned a great deal from watching Turn-On, MANY things that we can apply to the MPG! Mark (who is doing 95% of the work so far) and John and I will be meeting in a couple weeks, THEN we can start to publish more details.

So, for the moment, we are "back to normal". Those who have emailed us and all the participants in the group buy, rest assured you will be taken care of very soon!!

Thanks for your continued support!!

Ed & Dawn

Woodchipper

Ed, my complements on the notice regarding order, emails, messages, etc. That tells me you are very customer oriented.

mg_dreyer

I had the opportunity to sit and talk for a while with Ed and Dawn and it is always a blast. I must say the selection of casting materials is way up and it cool to see some of the blanks up close - like the Juma.

Top Bottom