Sunday Night Movie Pointer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

When I was in high school, I worked for a company building houses. The owner was my neighbor and he took me under his wings. He told me how for years they did rooves a certain way, well a group of college kids came along to build a house for charity. They saw how the roof was supposed to go on and they thought of a different way to do it. Then that was how they did it, and his point was you never know who you will learn something new from.

A lot of the people on here have turned for years and have forgotten more than I will ever know. There may be one thing I think of that will benefit you. Which brings me to Ed's videos, if you know everything there is to know about acrylic blanks and he is doing videos on them, there may be something that you realize you never thought of. I use the small "testers" paint brush to back paint, as simple as it sounds I never thought of using a q-tip. As simple as that sounds it was something that just never dawned on me.

I feel the small details are the ones that cause most of our errors. Like I tell people about computers most of the time the errors are from the loose nut behind the keyboard. . .

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scruffy

Everyone that has ever lived has experienced life differently than I have. Thus, they know some things I do not. They have knowledge that I can learn. Everyone knows somethings I do not. So, I can learn something from everyone.

tim self

You can use a paint brush for paint?:biggrin: All I ever use is a q-tip. Cheap and easier to use than brushes. MAY use a little more paint than with a brush but there's a little give/take in everything..

And any day you don't learn SOMETHING, it's a wasted day............

Top Bottom