As summer begins...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
So does hard labor!

The new building is finally a certainty, we "closed the sale" Friday--which means every blank, kit, tool, etc, as well as our offices, networks and a couple dozen copiers will all need to be moved.

So, keep watching for "found item" sales in the next few weeks. There are many things we have purchased for resale, then decided they did not fit our overall objectives for one reason or another. We expect to be offering those items at very low prices, it is easier to sell and ship them than it is to move them to our new home, only to again have them 'stuck on a shelf" somewhere.

We expect the move will take about 60 days to complete. But we have anticipated this for so long, the days are likely to fly by!

Thank you to all of you who have built ExoticBlanks---we sincerely appreciate your support!!

Dawn & Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Congratulations Ed !!! . There is another guy in your country who likes to "Seal the Deal" !

Looking forward to your "We'd rather sell it than move it" sales !

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Old people's version of a moving van

attachment.php

We got 5 loads done in two days!!!

I figgur it will only take about 200 loads--so we are almost half way there!!!!

Sometimes its better NOT to be too accurate on my math:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_9022.jpg
    IMG_9022.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 318

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, it takes about an hour and a half to fill the car and trailer--and about 25 trips up and down stairs. Takes less than half an hour to empty at the new place (all one level--NO STAIRS!!!)

Gonna be a slow process--but Dawn and I are pretty good turtles--not fast, but steady!

Got the refrig in yesterday, so cold drinks will be available--PROGRESS!!!

wood128

Congratulations !! Finally all the hard work pays off . I wish you and Dawn all the best at your new location. Take care and take it easy on the back lifting all those boxes. Wish I were there to help. Does Ed get a new shop ?

Joe

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Congratulations !! Finally all the hard work pays off . I wish you and Dawn all the best at your new location. Take care and take it easy on the back lifting all those boxes. Wish I were there to help. Does Ed get a new shop ?

Joe

Two things stand in the way of a new shop:
1) Time: We hope the new location will make us 20-25% more productive in filling orders. IF that happens, we will gain a couple hours a day to do other things--even if we don't hire additional people (increasing overhead is NOT a good thing!!!)

2) Temporarily "broke"!! Building, tests, permits, etc. Right now, we are not ready to run the electric I would need for a "shop". File under "next year projects"!!

brownsfn2

Glad to hear about the new building Ed. I have seen your basement and that was years ago while you were slightly smaller. :)

Be careful with your trips. I am sure it is a lot of work and physical activity getting up and down those stairs. Good luck!!

Top Bottom