Stars/Stripes blank?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PR_Princess

Hi Shawn! That is one of Jeff Powell's new blanks..Pretty darn cool eh? :)

In addition to Jeff, also have boxes that came in from MIK, Neptune Turnings, and Terry Q!....And few new "regular" kits and blanks as well.

I will make sure that I get Jeff and hopefully most (if not all) of the partners blanks up tonight. There is a lot here, so pour your self a cup of coffee and feel free to keep me company later....I will be a posting maniac! :eek::tongue::biggrin::coffee:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
BTW Shawn, we have accelerator in stock!
But we do charge the freight we have to pay, otherwise SOME OTHER customer will pay it, OR we will go out of business---"ain't no FREE freight, when you are small".

Last edited:

The Penguin

well I'm obviously a dummy and should have sent a private message about obtaining these blanks - then waited too long after Dawn posted them for sale.

and they're sold out.

any idea when you'll have them back in stock?

thanks!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Jeff watches the site!!!

They will be arriving as soon as he can make enough to make it worth sending--I'd say a week or thereabouts.

Thanks for asking---that has been a very popular introduction!!

The Penguin

that's why I should have asked privately.

to buy them out before everyone else even got a chance.

<insert evil laugh>

workinforwood

I would say tomorrow maybe because I shipped a small batch on Monday. It's probably a good idea to hit that notify me button so you get an email when she posts them. After that batch it will be a bit. These things take over 2.5 hrs to make for just 1. I bought another machines to help with time consuming jobs like that but of course it's Chinese New Years, so it won't even ship until March and then probably takes 4-6 weeks to get here.

Last edited:

PR_Princess

The Stars & Stripes blanks did arrive today, and I just finished putting them up on the site. Everyone that hit the "notify me", please check your email!

Jeff, I hope your machine arrives soon. You need to put it to work! :)

Top Bottom