Sorry, Sams!! (funny)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, the tootsie rolls seem to be pretty well received---so it made sense for us to stock up, about 2 weeks ago.

I went to our local Sam's Club and found the tootsie rolls (they had about 20 bags in stock) and bought 12 bags of 750 each. Also bought two boxes of Peanut "m"'s. Figured we'd use those occasionally, just to be a little less predictable:eek::eek:

Today, I ran to Sam's to get a few more bags of peanut M's. We still have some tootsie rolls. Well, Sam's NOW has Tootsie Rolls!!! THREE SKIDS of tootsie rolls, very limited supply of M's.

I am guessing their computer got VERY EXCITED about my purchase of 12 bags and projected that use, to arrive at a SEVERE SHORTAGE of "tootsie roll inventory", so it FIXED that shortage.:confused::confused::confused:

NOW, they have a Long-age!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

So, you can expect the "Tootsie roll program" to continue for a while---I feel obligated to buy them regularly (although in smaller quantities at a time:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

And they wonder why these little girls grow into compulsive buyers.

Or is that a future wood turner?

Time to point him to the Exotic Blanks web site.

ssajn

Local Chapter Leader
Some samples sure would be nice at the meeting sunday. I'll bring a bowl to put them in. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom