Show off my pen,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
but the material is available for sale. So, to avoid any hard feelings from those who don't like my ads, the pen is posted here in OUR little corner of IAP!!!

This is the new "Hoops and Loops" pattern, which comes in several color combinations. This pen will be STARRING in a Video to be released later today!!

The Hoop and Loop pattern offers a substantial advantage: You need NOT make the pattern meet at the centerband!!! Just plan your cutting of the blank so that you are in the "main color" (teal on this one) and the pen will look great!

"Click" here for several color choices!

Attachments

• IMG_6748-002.jpg
    IMG_6748-002.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_6759.jpg
    IMG_6759.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This is the Perfect Fit, from Berea. We recently added this to our product line.
The video of cutting the blanks and drilling is "up", here

Why didn't we have it before, you ask!!!!

Because it needed a B mandrel---but Berea agreed to make A mandrel bushings for us, so remember to add 47A bushings on your first order!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The "Perfect Fit" uses a transmission that is made by Schmidt in Germany. The pen was introduced about ten years ago and I avoided it, because the transmission is plastic. I expected it would be a problem!

Fast forward to 2014---it has NOT been a problem. In fact it seems to keep on working year in and year out. So, maybe I should re-evaluate!!

Well, the pen always was tall and tapered, making it very well balanced, in the hand. As you can see, it looks great in horizontal, slimming stripes and bright colors!! Could be a "fashion leader"???

Seriously, it has been a solid pen, so we encourage you to try it.

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!! THE CAP MATERIAL LENGTH IS CRITICAL! NOT DIFFICULT, BUT NECESSARY!

Last edited:
Top Bottom