A selfish request for a kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Ex. Blanks has started reselling some PSI kits. I know it is a selfish request but would LOVE to see you carry the Classic from PSI. In searching and watching the IAP site it appears not many use this kit but it, by far, is my best seller. I would much rather buy it from you and then I could always add in extra blanks etc. :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Richard!!!

You are one of our customers---there is no such thing as a selfish request!!

Our problem is we don't have the hundreds of thousands of dollars it would take to stock every pen kit made--but when a member of IAP indicates an interest, we will ALWAYS look at the product.

This is how we embarked on Emperor, Imperial, Lotus and Jr. Emperor. It is also what initiated our relationship with PSI---our customers asked for their products.

So, never be reluctant to suggest!!!! Dawn and I discuss new products EVERY DAY! We are in favor of EVERYTHING!!! Then, we look at the checkbook to see what is really possible. All of you have helped BUILD ExoticBlanks.com to a much bigger company than we ever expected---we are grateful and will do whatever we can to assist YOU in growing YOUR businesses or your hobby.

Someday, we will have them all---until then, we will choose what you all suggest, whenever we can!!!

Thanks for your input!!

Ed & Dawn

edicehouse

I have never even looked at those pens, they look pretty nice, and not a bad price on them. Which version are you talking about? It seems they have the twist level, roller ball level, and elite level.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I have never even looked at those pens, they look pretty nice, and not a bad price on them.

This kind of feedback is extremely helpful, as well!!!

If ExoticBlanks can take a good product and give it better exposure, EVERYONE can benefit----

We look forward to any input on this thread-----THANKS!!!

I have never even looked at those pens, they look pretty nice, and not a bad price on them. Which version are you talking about? It seems they have the twist level, roller ball level, and elite level.

The one I use is the "rollerball level". I have used several of the Elites and they are nice pens also but I like the retro "Classic" Parker look from the 1940's/50's. Never tried the twist style. I have probably made and sold 100 of the Classic Rollerball. (Just a note- you do not have to cut a tenon on this particular kit.) :wink:

And thanks for the reply Ed. I understand about choosing your inventory but wanted to at least put in my likes. I would LOVE to give Exotic ALL my business.

Last edited:
We got these in and up on the site a little bit ago...sorry I was forgetful and didn't post a link.:redface:

But in case you didn't already see them Richard, you can now find the Classic here -

Exotic Blanks :: Pen Kits :: Pen Kits (By Kit Name) :: Classic Pen Kits

I think they are a very nice addition - Thank you so much for suggesting them!!!!:biggrin:

HOT DANG!!!! :bananen_smilies039:Thank you for doing this. Next order in a few weeks will definitely be with you. Really nice kit at a good price. Really appreciate you listening to your customers too!

Last edited:
Top Bottom