Search improved!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We have never been THRILLED with our search function!!

So, Dawn has found a new search engine---give it a try!!
You may want to play with the "advanced search" function as well--allows you to pick a price range, or words to be included or excluded from your results.

Tonight more of the new Monteverde refills will be going up. Sometime this week we will be "unveiling" the Diplomat 2. An improved design with the stylus we employed on the zodiac. AND offering TiGold as the gold plating option. For those doing shows and other volume selling--take a look at the new discount schedules on many of the pen kits.

As always, we are interested in your comments!!! What else needs improving to make your shopping more "customer friendly"!!

Dawn and Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brownsfn2

Hmmm... I typed in "Car Keys" and I still can't find them. Do I need to point the computer at my living room? :)

(It works well for me)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
When I played with it, I used "zodiac". Dawn had informed me it would suggest words from the site that might be near the spelling. It suggested "zodaic".

So, concerned that there would be an error on the site, I let it search for the mis-spelling. It delivered the results and every instance was spelled correctly (I am happy to report). So, it actually is looking for any common mistakes and then interpreting them to give you all the results on the site, spelled right or wrong.

I was impressed!@!

SteveG

I am thrilled!! I can search for the wrong thing:confused: , and that smart little web site doo-dad will find the right thing. Life just got easier. love it.:tongue:

Top Bottom