Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Things get busy. Topics come and they go.

I really think we need to talk Ed into some new "Sunday night at the Movies."
I also think some of us that have the means could make a movie and send it to Ed for him to post. It is unfair to expect Ed to be able to do everything all the time.

Ed is a very busy man and keeping Dawn happy, gets to be a full time job......and he loves it!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hi guyss!! Thanks for thinking of us!!

Our lives have become "story-book"!! We started when Dawn tried to help the "artisans" on IAP to find one place to offer their products for sale, so customers could save on shipping costs. Now, we have grown to offer products from all the major pen kit manufacturers, as well as about two dozen "partner-artisans". The concept has developed into a business--we spend several hours every day filling orders.

In between packing boxes, we now average nearly 100 emails a day and usually a dozen phone calls. Dawn or I pack every box--we have help "picking", but we pack and sign each order. Particularly on Monday (no shipping Sunday and our email promotions are announced), we are swamped, so if you call and we don't answer, we are filling boxes!! Our Number ONE priority is still turning around an order within hours--and adding a little candy to each box-----
SWEET DEAL!!

We realize the IAP community founded our small business and continues to support us. We mean it when we sign each order,

"THANK YOU!!!!
Dawn & Ed"

Last edited:
Top Bottom