over 3000 people viewed over TEN thousand pages TODAY

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I guess Summer is over and "Holiday shopping" for pen supplies is HERE!!

Business is brisk---but our partners have been BRILLIANT this year!!! (in the European sense)

ExoticBlanks.com is well stocked and more coming in each day!! Dawn is posting product as fast as she can edit pictures and write script---of course, our weekly email specials continue--this week the Jr. Zeus is featured!

(I particularly like this pen---very distinctive clip and cap and well made--try it, I think you will be very glad you did!!)

In short, we just want to say "THANKS" to all of you who support Exotics!! Our growth this year has been incredible. We are very busy and enjoying (nearly) every minute of it!!

Later tonight, I will be uploading a video that is a response to a customer question. It has taken the last six hours, and the "footage" was shot yesterday and Friday. I find this VERY rewarding, since I think many of our customers (and those who have not tried us yet) will gain knowledge and save themselves money by eliminating waste. If you learn how to do it, BEFORE you have to ruin blanks-----you are MANY dollars ahead!!

Help me find NEW topics that are important to YOU!!!

Thanks again,
Ed & Dawn
ExoticBlanks.com
home of EZ Bond CA glue----2 ounces for $5!! for over 5 years now!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ended the day at just over 11,500 pages viewed!!

Feels more "rewarding" to know someone is looking at all the pages Dawn keeps creating each day! Have YOU looked, recently???

Miss a day, you could miss GREAT partner-products that are quickly finding homes with our customers!!

Top Bottom