Our virtual sandbox is constructed!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Just a quick note to thank Jeff for the opportunity to host our own little corner of the IAP!!

Here is where you will find ExoticBlanks and I hope it will become one of your favorite resources. We have big plans for educational video as well as pdf-based information and tutorials on our products and our partners' products.

Also we will be making "new product" announcements.

So, we hope you will join us---thanks for reading!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dawn & Ed and the many partners of ExoticBlanks.com (the company that was founded on IAP, by IAP members---December 2008)

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I am modifying this, after a very pleasant conversation with Jeff about his vision for the vendor forum and my misunderstanding of same: (Amendments are in blue)

To start, let me encourage our partners to start threads whenever they have something to say!!

"A bird flew past my window" is fine!! No, we do NOT want to encourage "newsy" posts---let's stick to product related, please!!

Let the membership get to know you through your products and encourage the members to pass along any product ideas they may have, that apply to your special skills!
"Brag about" your products, if you like. IF you post any pen pictures here, be sure to identify the picture as YOUR work and a product that you currently have available on Exotics or are considering "making" for Exotics.

Partners making pens from other people's blanks should continue to post them in SOYP!!

Ed

Last edited:

edicehouse

A yellow bird, with a yellow bill, landed on my window sill, I lured him in with a piece of bread, the moral of...... Some of the old military know the rest....

edicehouse

I just thought about this, this is going to be a lot of work for Ed & Dawn. Well keeping up with this sandbox.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Actually, Ed, I have been thinking about that, since this concept was announced. Yes, it will require me to be available a lot, but I am on the IAP once every 3 hours or less, ALL the time. Dawn will be less visible---

We want to make this program a resounding success. We hope to tell the membership many things that are specifically product-related. Right now, we are not sure what that means. So, we hope all of you will direct us.

Top Bottom