One week-progress report

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We call it the "little trailer"--10 feet long, six wide and five feet tall--this week we were reminded that it hauls a LOT of stuff.

So, we are about 20 loads into the move and, I think, we have about 25% completed.

I will continue to move a couple loads a day, which means Dawn is working even harder than usual to keep up to the orders (which remain our first priority). But answers to questions will be delayed until late evening, when we are both "dead tired"--so if we don't seem scintillating, please understand!!

I keep reminding myself that, when this is all done, we expect to have about 50% more room, remaining. This means increased efficiency, as well as allowing far more product additions.

Stay tuned--and, as always we sincerely thank those who have made all this possible--our CUSTOMERS!!!

Dawn & Ed
presently pleasantly pooped!!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hcpens

Just do an AUTO-ANSWER on your emails, "Thank you for your question, we WILL take care of ANY issues, ASAP!"

This has been your everyday response, that's why you are a GREAT personal company!!

edicehouse

As most friends of exotics I have to wonder HTF (yes that is not safe for work) can you guys become more efficient? As we submit our order are you boarding a plane to deliver it to us in our hand? Are you going into our shop before we head out and make sure the AC is on and the proper temperature?

stuckinohio

I agree with this. Seems like your already pretty efficient!

Lewis

As most friends of exotics I have to wonder HTF (yes that is not safe for work) can you guys become more efficient? As we submit our order are you boarding a plane to deliver it to us in our hand? Are you going into our shop before we head out and make sure the AC is on and the proper temperature?

jennera

Thank you for getting our order out super fast and including some replacement springs!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom