Newsletter signup simplified!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
MANY,. MANY THANKS to Yaro!!!!

He has provided me with a simple way to get on Exotic Blanks Newsletter (that will have the specials) mailing list.

Just go here: ExoticBlanks Newsletter

SIMPLE!!!!

Once again we are thanking Yaro for his help!!!! Just love this technology, where friends can help each other from thousands of miles away!!!

Try the link, if you are not already on our MailChimp mailing list (MailChimp will eliminate duplicates, if your email is exactly the same, both times).

Maybe we WILL get back to 4000 names!!!

Thanks for your patience with us and your cooperation!!!!

Ed & Dawn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

Did it...Your little chimp named Mail figured out that there is only one of me, slapped me on the back of my head, and sent me back to my closet. Life is good!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ed,

I just submitted again and MailChimp told me that I am already subscribed.

But just to let you know I have not your "2014 first email", and hence I cannot take advantage of the Berea Sierra in Chrome coupon code. (http://www.penturners.org/forum/f211/2014-first-email-sent-118054/)

We did reply to this, sending Branden a copy of the two instances in which this email was opened.

Any body else thinks they did not get it, and should have, just let me know. I am learning a LOT about MailChimp and with only 400 that went out, I CAN find an individual address. Catch them now, before we get back to 4000!!!!

Thanks to all who have asked questions---!!

Ed

Sataro

I may not have had the newsletter checked off on my profile. So I have updated it & sent you a pm.

Penl8the

Ed,

I just submitted again and MailChimp told me that I am already subscribed.

But just to let you know I have not your "2014 first email", and hence I cannot take advantage of the Berea Sierra in Chrome coupon code. (http://www.penturners.org/forum/f211/2014-first-email-sent-118054/)

We did reply to this, sending Branden a copy of the two instances in which this email was opened.

Any body else thinks they did not get it, and should have, just let me know. I am learning a LOT about MailChimp and with only 400 that went out, I CAN find an individual address. Catch them now, before we get back to 4000!!!!

Thanks to all who have asked questions---!!

Ed

Thanks Ed for debugging my problem. I signed up using another email address. And I got a subscription confirmation back instantaneously.

Top Bottom