New YouTube genre

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
"Troubleshooting" pens that "don't work" when you assemble them!!

First one is complete and can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD0zwGUBiQY&feature=youtu.be

I tried a new technique in making the vid--hoping to upload faster, I made it in parts and now realize that resulted in the Exotics logo repeating on the image. Sorry about that, I think I can fix it fairly easily--if so, I will reupload this vid this weekend.

Meanwhile, I hope you get some value from it.

Ed

edicehouse

Watching these videos is a great value. I for one, once and a while get in a mode of well I don't need to do step "c" and then just forget to check, and these videos smack me in the back of the head and remind me there is a "c".

stonepecker

This vid is wonderful for the beginner and pro alike.
Remind people to check and check again.

So now my question to you ED is what would have stopped the problem before it happened? That could have also been put on the vid.

Question #2...... You have made so many pens Ed that I think you sometimes forget just how "green" some of the people are, watching your vids. So tell us, how did you glue in your tubes when you were selling pens? Maybe do a vid on what you think is the correct method for this step.

I know you have done many vids..........everyone of them has helped me and others to be better pen turners. You are a credit to the hobby and I personally say "Thank You!"

Top Bottom