New Year "resolution"??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
As we start off 2014, and end our fifth year of growing ExoticBlanks.com, we have done a lot of reflecting. We feel incredibly grateful for the support we have received from the members of the IAP, and we look forward to continuing to stay in contact with you through "our little corner" of IAP--the ExoticBlanks forum!!

ADDITIONALLY!!! I am making a personal "resolution" to use email this year at least once a month and, hopefully bi-weekly.

Having said that, I also hate receiving email that looks like it was sent to fill my in-box. So, I want to be create an email program that you will look forward to receiving. "Tips" or "cool products" will be part of each communication. We will also be looking for new products that will allow us to have "sales" once in a while. There will likely be "sampler packs" offered for more of our products.

I have a couple other ideas, related to the new "Exotics tutorial series" and, perhaps starting a "club" for those who want to build their skills in conjunction with my YouTube offerings.

So, at the moment, make sure your email is registered at Exotics, you can see this in your customer profile. I hope by the end of this weekend, our first communication of 2014 will be in your email.

Thanks again to all of you for the unbelievable growth!! It has given us the means to expand Exotics---watch for lots of new products, especially during the Summer (our slow time)!!

AS ALWAYS, YOUR FEEDBACK IS ENCOURAGED---TELL US WHAT YOU WANT!!!

Ed & Dawn

Last edited:
Top Bottom