New vid, with help from JohnU

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nngw2ziX158

This vid shows our new "Turn-between-centers" bushings that are MADE IN THE USA!!! In a small business!!!

But the real purpose of the video is to show a technique that JohnU explained to me a couple months ago--a way to avoid the "airspace" developing between the snakeskin and the resin topcoat.

Again, I am interested in feedback. The video is just over ten minutes, there is "voice over" for about five of the ten. Too much?? Not enough?? Interesting?? Boring???

Any ideas for new videos??

All input is welcome---THANKS!!

Ed
(Very tired tonight!)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Good video, Ed. Talk duration is just about right. Personally, I don't care for "silent" videos, esp if there's some clarification needed -like you did in the beginning about "no hole".

TonyL

I really liked it and posted a comment. What other bushings does the machinist make (in addition to the blot action)please?

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I really liked it and posted a comment. What other bushings does the machinist make (in addition to the blot action)please?

We will be attempting to keep him busy. This week he is doing Smitty's Le Rois and the perfect fit (5)- a slightly different approach for this really nice pen.

Next week, I expect will be the junior lines.

wouldentu2?

I thought everything was just right, time, information, I like the printed information it seems to help hold focus. I am always finding new or forgotten techniques. Could you add a side shot of your skew work so I can compare it to mine?

Jamespz03

Great video, perfect mix of talk and demo. What's the benefit of using those bushings vs standard bushings? Sorry for the noob question.

Top Bottom