New Points Program

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brownsfn2

Just a quick note to say thank you for the new points program. I was close on margins for a custom order this week and applying my points to get a discount was just right to get free shipping and save me on the order.

I used to love the freebies but after a while I found I just did not use most of the blanks. I think I have 50 of them. :)

The new points system works great and is a great addition. Thanks again and thanks for the fast shipping this week!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Crashmph

You got M&M's?

You got M&M's? I got nothing in mine. :confused:

Or at least that is what I was told when my son opened the box first. :cool:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks guys!!

We still feel an obligation to Sam's. They are now down to two skids of Tootsie Rolls, so we feel we can purchase additional types of candy---hence the peanut "M"s.

By the way, as long as the subject has come up---how do you feel about peanut butter? Pretzels? M&M now offers both----should we buy some to "mix it up" a bit?

This time of the year, we are really busy--so if your package contains NO candy, it was simply an oversight. The guy ahead of you probably got TWO!! (Only when I have packaged the goods, Dawn can do two things at once---me, not so much!!)

Thanks for your jovial comments, and for your continued support!!!

Ed & Dawn

stonepecker

Whatever you put in there Ed/Dawn will be alright here.

I did finally figure out a way to get the small bag of peanut M&M's away from the wife........................

Buy her a big bag.

Top Bottom