New customer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wescott

Ed & Dawn - I just recently took up penturning (write-up in Introductions) and so am still new to the various commercial outlet for kits, blanks, tools, etc. I had ordered a few kits and blanks before discovering Exoticblanks.com but was immediately impressed with the breadth of offerings that you all carry once I found you. I received my first order from you all yesterday. This brings me to the reason that I am writing this. The small personal touches that were added to the order, the M&M's and a handwritten Thank You from Dawn, were just fantastic. The extra $0.50 and 5 seconds that you took to personalize the order gained you a customer for life. Thank you and I look forward to many more packages of M&M's :wink:

Take care - Lee

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thank you!!!!!

Through the "season" from September through December, days can get pretty hectic. We are very grateful for the business, but sometimes fatique makes us "touchy".

Notes like this are an amazing boost to our morale!!! THANK YOU for taking the time, we sincerely appreciate hearing that these personal touches DO make a difference to you!!!!!

HAPPY 2018!!!

Dawn & Ed

aka ExoticBlanks.com

Top Bottom