Natalie Wood gives you a clue to the next

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Hey Ed,

I think I speak for many of us when I say we would rather see you and Dawn act out that scene rather than show something from the 60's. I know you can make videos. I've seen them. So we'll go pop some corn while you two do a quick once over of your lines. Let us know when when the new, Exotic version of the scene is posted.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Double "t"'s

Toni---Tonight!!!

Yep, we have received a limited number of Toni's beautiful polyclay tubes!! Dawn will be posting them tonight, we expect they will move VERY quickly. What is your sweetheart's favorite color? Think she'd be pleased with a handmade pen of flowers, in her favorite color??

Your chance to remind her why you are the "love of her life" ---with a polyclay floral arrangement---guaranteed NOT to wilt!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Ed,

I think I speak for many of us when I say we would rather see you and Dawn act out that scene rather than show something from the 60's. I know you can make videos. I've seen them. So we'll go pop some corn while you two do a quick once over of your lines. Let us know when when the new, Exotic version of the scene is posted.

Replace a '61 classic with a 2015 ghastly!! (BADDD idea, Mike!!):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
What time does the box office open ? :biggrin:

In this case, it is "What time will she open the box?"

Sometime in the middle of the night, Dawn will open the box and start "posting" the contents!!! It will take a couple hours, but often the blanks start to sell long before they are all "up". He who hesitates will likely get "nuttin"!!

Good luck and good shopping!

Ed

Top Bottom