My view of cool web sites

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
I just had to share... Here is a view of my new work desk - showing two of my favorite web sites!

For reference to size, the middle screen is a 30 inch display!

IMG_3708.JPG

Now, this could have been a Casual Converstion thread, but its here for two reasons:
1) So I don't get yelled at for advertising whats on the right screen and
2) To make Dawn jealous

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

You don't believe in opening more than one window up on a screen??? Seems overkill to me.:) Or maybe you are into surround sound and like the cool movies such as star wars. :)

csr67

Nice! I've only got two 21" monitors at work, and all that multitasking capability makes it really hard to pay attention during web meetings! I'm usually on various conference calls most of the day, but there's often a pen related site open on my right hand monitor!

brownsfn2

You suck. :) I have three 22 inch monitors. I need the 30 inch in the middle.

If you work in IT, review a lot of docs, or monitor systems then the more screens the better. You need all the screen space you can get. :)

alphageek

Former Moderator
You don't believe in opening more than one window up on a screen??? Seems overkill to me.:) Or maybe you are into surround sound and like the cool movies such as star wars. :)

LOL... Actually in a normal world, there is 2 windows on the right, LOTs in the middle and a couple of overflow on the left. I intentionally closed most stuff down right before I took the picture.

stonepecker

I really could use a 30" screen. Sometimes the print is just to small for this 'old mans eyes'. Some of my e-mails and PM's take a while for me to read. Often without my glasses. Happily for my work I can see things closer better.

Lucky for me I don't understand multi screens as I have enough trou ble with just one.

NittanyLion

I just found out the hard way that after adding a 42" HUD, my macbook pro will not push to 3 screens......bummer

Attachments

• Screens.jpg
    Screens.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 119

PR_Princess

LOL now Dean....Jealous? Me????

Alphageek's Computer.....:biggrin:

attachment.php

My Computer..:frown:

attachment.php

YEP!! You betcha!!!!!

Congrats on a totally awesome setup Dean!.....LOL And "Seconds to boot"...you do SO suck! :)

Attachments

• DEANCOMP.jpg
    DEANCOMP.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Mac.jpg
    Mac.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 156
Top Bottom