My previous Rant

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

philipff

A few days ago I posted a request to Ex. Blanks for information re a product they sell as to its applicability to a commercial F.P. In the transmission of that posting the critical question got lost in the ether and the response I received was not so polite. I responded with my own head-slap and drew the criticism of several folks, including Jeff. Well, rather than drag all this through the mud again and again to see who was saying what and for what reason I will simply apologize and ask that the matter be put to rest. The lesson learned here is that sometimes an innocent request can go awry and so one needs to be alert to the fallibility of the Internet, and ones one fingers on a notebook. P

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Philip,
Your apology is accepted, although I did not feel "wronged". You have a right to express your opinion.

As a result of your comments here, I will be writing a "canned" reply to requests that ask questions I don't know how to answer. It will be less "direct" and more diplomatic.

From our point of view, this matter is closed, without prejudice.

Thank you for the courtesy, Philip! And thank you for your past service to our country!

Ed

Top Bottom