More new designs!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

I have been working hard bringing in several new products for the winter season. I say winter season because it's not just Christmas but it is the several months that many of us have the most time to be in our shops, playing, making gifts or making inventory for spring shows. I am particularly excited by the nurse, barber and trucker blank. Nursing is the number 3 most desired career, and my nurse is so cute it will not only make a great pen but will help people smile. By barber pole is unlike any barber pole you can find. It is double cast and he holds a pair of scissors. And last but not least, the trucking pen, trucking doesn't make the top 25 best career list BUT, trucking is one of the largest career industries in the world, working 24/7 moving everything you need. Truckers are usually family men that make a decent wage and a pen is an important tool for their job as well. I will be shipping these out to Dawn today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 275
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

I sent 18 so hopefully you can score one. Maybe even score a freebie of something too! I sent her a big pile and I do mean a big pile, of free blanks a few weeks ago, just not sure what her method of giving them away is going to be.

Top Bottom