"Mobile" is where it's at!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Read the Internet Retailing "trades" and you will see the focus is all on mobile. So, Dawn has spent her numerous hours of free time (say whaaaa??) researching "add ons" to make ExoticBlanks more "tiny screen friendly".

So, view us on your phone, or pad and see how it looks.

Comments are appreciated, since we do NOT own every telephone known to man and we are not active on every browser.

If you do have a constructive suggestion, please include what browser you use and the manufacturer of your device.

Thanks for reading---hope you like the new customized presentations.

Dawn & Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Airbear77

I am really glad you did this. I order from you using an Ipad and this really helps me navigate the page. Thank you. It looks good from what I saw! Aaron

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, she continues to purchase add-ons for the desktop version as well!!

You may have noticed the "others who bought that, also bought...." at the bottom of the page, ala Amazon. I always thought that the products shown were really "static"--always the same. Actually, it is an algorithm that truly tells you what others bought---which MIGHT be helpful.

To me, the most important thing is keeping inventory of the products we can control and adding more new products whenever possible. But I agree with Dawn that we can make them easier to find and remind you of other things you may need----that would be a GOOD thing!

Always interested in your feedback!!

Dawn & Ed

Quality Pen

Well, she continues to purchase add-ons for the desktop version as well!!

You may have noticed the "others who bought that, also bought...." at the bottom of the page, ala Amazon. I always thought that the products shown were really "static"--always the same. Actually, it is an algorithm that truly tells you what others bought---which MIGHT be helpful.

To me, the most important thing is keeping inventory of the products we can control and adding more new products whenever possible. But I agree with Dawn that we can make them easier to find and remind you of other things you may need----that would be a GOOD thing!

Always interested in your feedback!!

Dawn & Ed

Can it tell us WHO bought WHAT? :biggrin::wink:

Top Bottom