Maj'K Contest ad (witchdoctor)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, we are having a contest, featuring the use of "Maj'K" blanks, made by Ed (edicehouse). So, I thought a "magic" theme was needed, but we are nearing Halloween---so witch's brew also came to mind. Here is what I ended up with, hope you find it cute (only 30 seconds!!)

Maj'K pen blanks--CONTEST - YouTube

Exoticblanks.com Actually this event runs from now until the Monday after Halloween!! We invite you to make a pen or pens from Maj'K pen blanks and submit a picture, as well as a short description of how you prepared the blank (paint, etc). If there are over 11 entries, we will add another prize!! 21, we will add TWO more prizes, etc. So, help each other make "prize pool" grow!!! EdB-exotics

Pictures can be put on Exotics' facebook page or sent to me at sales at exoticblanks dot com and I will post them on our Facebook page---more people see them when I post (that's the way FaceBook works).

Hope you enjoy and find it amusing!!

Feel free to comment here---we can do that now!!!

Thanks!!

EdD & EdB & Dawn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks for commenting guys!!

I hope that the "Exotics corner of IAP" will take on the "flavor" of the original IAP---feel free to "make fun of" my efforts at ads, also "good-natured ribbing" is encouraged!!

IAP members come to IAP to be educated, yes, but also to be entertained---with your help, we can make this the "entertaining" section without fear of treading on any tootsies!!! (I wear steel toed shoes---I enjoy a good joke, even when it is directed at me---so feel free)

Thanks for reading and I am always open to suggestions and ideas that will make ExoticBlanks a more "friendly" place to visit. So, suggest away!!!

Carl Fisher

They didn't come with names labeled on them, so I'm not sure what blanks I used. I also noticed that they are fairly sensitive to the reverse painting color. These were both done with white as you can see by the ends.

An orange one and a pink one :confused:

The pinkish colors are VERY hard to capture. Keeps wanting to blow out the exposure. I love the orange though.

Closed end and shortened Atrax and a hybrid cigar.

Attachments

• IMG_2362.jpg
    IMG_2362.jpg
    676.8 KB · Views: 158
  • Unnamed-2.jpg
    Unnamed-2.jpg
    620.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Unnamed-3.jpg
    Unnamed-3.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_2366.jpg
    IMG_2366.jpg