Maj'K Blanks Pen Contest Photo's

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Good morning, I have collected the photo's entered in the Maj'K pen contest, and decided to put them here.

If you have entered your pen all ready, feel free to submit more pictures. I know one person has been working on one and has done a couple "progress" pictures, but I didn't put that up here yet.

Currently there are 6 pens officially entered. If I have missed yours feel free to post them. You all are close to the next step up in prizes.

There is still time to order your Maj'K blanks and get a pen made before the Monday cut off.

Feel free to comment here, and ask questions. . .

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

These are the 2 bjbear has entered. 2 very nice pens.

Attachments

• bjbear76a.jpg
    bjbear76a.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 202
  • bjbear76b.jpg
    bjbear76b.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 206
  • bjbear76.jpg
    bjbear76.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 227

edicehouse

Up next we have Carl Fishers 2 pens he entered.

Attachments

• carl fisher a2.jpg
    carl fisher a2.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 169
  • carl fisher b1.jpg
    carl fisher b1.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 190
  • carl fisher.jpg
    carl fisher.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 181
  • carl fishera.jpg
    carl fishera.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 188
  • carl fisherb2.jpg
    carl fisherb2.jpg
    620.3 KB · Views: 205

edicehouse

Now we have Carl Morrella's offering.

Attachments

• carl morrella2.jpg
    carl morrella2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 185
  • carl morrella3.jpg
    carl morrella3.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 191
  • carl morrella.jpg
    carl morrella.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 189

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
You can take mine out...it was just to try helping capture the colors, not as an entry. Best of luck to the contestants!

Just to explain this: John was kind enough to volunteer to take some pics of the Maj'K. Because he did not have time to make a pen, I sent him one I had made, so he could improve on my cruddy photos. As you see in the picture, he was successful!!! But the pen would not qualify for the contest, since it was not made by him.

THANK YOU John!!! I appreciate your help and your photo is certainly "light years" ahead of mine!!

edicehouse

All right Larry threw 2 into the ring of fire. Getting close to the 11 to up the prize pool.

Attachments

• larry.jpg
    larry.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 196
  • larry2.jpg
    larry2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 197

edicehouse

I was able to weasel my way out of picking, allowing Angelina, Kelly, and Marley to pick. Without further ado. . .

Let's go to our sponsors. . .

Long commercial break. . .

Ptownsubbie's molds. . .
Alumilite. . .
exoticblanks.com. . .

edicehouse

The submissions were all very awesome. They picked out Larry and Rob. Congrats please send me your information so I can get your blanks to you.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I plan to make a rotating billboard of all the submitted pens, that will show on the Maj'K page of Exotics.

If any of the entrants do NOT want their photo used, please PM me and we will honor your wishes.

Thanks again to all who entered!! AND to those who tried to photo my pens!! We appreciate ALL the help we received!!

dbledsoe

Just because theirs was better than mine does not keep me from whining and moaning.
Actually, I picked Rob's pen myself. Both are awesome.

edicehouse

Dave no one said any were better than anyone elses. I will be the first one to admit, I copped out I let Marley, Angelina, and Kelly pick the winners. All I did is click through them.

And yes that is me throwing them under the bus!!!!

edicehouse

Rob sent me a PM with the information to send him his prize. Work has me tied up so it will be Saturday when I can get to the post office. Amazing how many people come and see me during lunch about things I wait for all day. . .

Old Lar

Thanks, Edicehouse for judging and mailing the prizes and Ed and Dawn at Exotic Blanks for sponsoring the contest. These are great blanks to work with. The resulting pen is stunning. I sold the pens about a week after I finished them and the customer was very happy with them and I was happy with the sale. Thanks again.
Larry "Old Lar"

Top Bottom