Looking for Volunteers Please.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PR_Princess

There is a new feature on Exotics now, and I would appreciate some help before we take it to "prime time". I am looking for about half a dozen or so folks to help in testing.

Please PM me and let me know if you would be interested in helping.

...There is even a rumor floating around that it could involve some M&M's and freebies!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::eat::eat::cool:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PR_Princess

Thank you soo much Everyone!!! I think I have plenty of helpers now!! It is VERY much appreciated!!

LOL OOPS I never thought to mention, this will NOT cost a thing! Other that maybe a little bit of time. And Curt, it involves the same skill that you are right doing now! (Well, ok were doing...like maybe 18 min ago):biggrin::tongue:

Drewboy22

Request Completed :) Your mailbox is full so I will leave review here.

I posted a Question on the 10.5mm drill bit. The Form was very easy to fill out and I was able to use it with no issues. I am glad you are starting to use it as there have been several times I have wanted to ask questions and could not find a place to do so. I hope this helps :)

Drew

CREID

Thank you soo much Everyone!!! I think I have plenty of helpers now!! It is VERY much appreciated!!

LOL OOPS I never thought to mention, this will NOT cost a thing! Other that maybe a little bit of time. And Curt, it involves the same skill that you are right doing now! (Well, ok were doing...like maybe 18 min ago):biggrin::tongue:

So, are we supposed to do something now?

Curt

CREID

As usual I'm late. What did I miss? What are you testing?

it was a new flavor M&M. Boy did you ever miss out :tongue:

Wait, I did get 2 bags of M&Ms 2 orders ago and one was different. I think they had peanut butter in them and I liked it. This last order I got Tootsie Rolls. The test didn't fail did it?

Yes, your too late, the new M&M's were fantastic, but they were only available for a limited time. :)

Curt

Top Bottom