Lever action problems? video is "up", see entry 2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I believe I have found two good explanations. There will be a YouTube later today.

I suggest watching all the way through. The information should be applied to ALL pens that don't work when they are assembled.

CAN the kit component be bad?? CERTAINLY!!!

BUT, they make thousands at a time, so the likelihood is that it is something that was done wrong in assembly. A little investigation of each part of the pen can isolate the REAL problems, AND give you some insight so that when YOUR customers ask questions, you sound like an "expert"!!!

Last edited:

turncrazy43

Thanks for the video Ed. I have put several together without problems but there is always the next time and your video will be helpful to all of us. Thanks again.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks for the video Ed. I have put several together without problems but there is always the next time and your video will be helpful to all of us. Thanks again.

I BELIEVE that you will not have problems if you carefully insert the refill. I was never one to do anything slowly, so I can see where the refill can go in a little "cocked" and the pen won't work when it is assembled. Understanding the problem should make it go away!!

Top Bottom