Le Roi V2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi Dawn and Ed,

Please have a look at this thread:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f13/4-last-week-153596/#post1969780

I would very much like to get some of those V2 kits in that plating.

Do you have any .... the OP of that thread has indicated you might not.

If you don't, is there any chance you could get some please ? Thanks

Mal, I think these are what you're looking for I believe the picture is wrong as it's the same one as the Chrome/Black Chrome Le Roi that they have pictured. I could be wrong though. So, hopefully Ed will let us know. I wouldn't mind having a few myself.

greenacres2

I've got a few of the Ti-Gold/gunmetal left. The kit presents very well, and really shows a blank nicely. (no pics as I've sold all I made) I will say that I prefer the Le Roi Royale over the Elegant, but cannot quantify the reason--maybe because I made several Royales before I tried the Elegant V2.
earl

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I confess to being long behind in "straightening out" my understanding of Smitty's pen styles. Now that the weather is getting better (hopefully for a while), I plan on making pens to correct the areas where the picture is not correct.

Specific to this question, I THINK we have about 70 of the pens you show, we are using the number SPW-CS001GM and you can find it here:
https://www.exoticblanks.com/Le-Roi-Ballpoint-Pen-Kit-Gunmetal-Chrome.html

Yes, the picture is incorrect. :mad::mad::mad: If anyone would like to send me a good pic of the correct plating combination, with permission to use it, I will change the pic much more rapidly!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: email to me at "sales@exoticblanks.com"

This is a finial twist, uses a .372" OD tube (nominal 3/8")

It will be reordered, in our next purchase.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention--I agree it is a nice looking combo--

Ed

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
OH, THANK YOU for using the ExoticBlanks forum for this!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I can post links, and answer your questions much more completely!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

And use more exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Top Bottom