Just a curiosity about a picture

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cseymour

Hello All,
In the instructions for assembling the Le Roi Click pen, there is a photo showing a dab of glue being placed on the click mechanism.
The glue appears to be blue in color. I was thinking it could be Threadlock Blue, but when I read the container for threadlock it said to not use it with plastic parts.
I have been using Weldbond for this, but was just curious as to what may have been used in the photo.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dieseldoc

Hello All,
In the instructions for assembling the Le Roi Click pen, there is a photo showing a dab of glue being placed on the click mechanism.
The glue appears to be blue in color. I was thinking it could be Threadlock Blue, but when I read the container for threadlock it said to not use it with plastic parts.
I have been using Weldbond for this, but was just curious as to what may have been used in the photo.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

chris:
I just put my first one together and used Thread loc Red, worked great.

I sure like the feel of the click system.

Charlie

magpens

Chris,

Can you please post a link to the instructions in which you saw that picture ?
I am not having any luck finding it on the ExoticBlanks website.
Thanks

cseymour

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Also there is a new sheet that simplifies that process. I will see if Dawn can make the change, so it shows up on the website.

Essentially, you can glue the plastic housing to the outer "shell" with none of the other parts in place. THEN the next day, insert the click parts, hold them in place with a toothpick and add the spring and chrome plunger. Much easier. Result is exactly the same.

Detailed youtube is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYZKT54PWlY&t=2s

Same glue:redface::redface::redface:

Last edited:

LeeB

Le Roi V2 Click pen

Hello Ed and Dawn
Are the Le Roi V2 Click pen in chrome and black on order also. I posted a pic of the gold. feel free to use it if you like.

Thank you Lee

Top Bottom