It's been a VERY GOOD year!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
2014 is gone, long live 2014!! It will be a year that will live on in OUR memory!!

Thank you to all of our customers, we sincerely appreciate your business! We are also exceptionally grateful to our core group of artists who continue to provide enough very high quality products to satisfy our ever-growing customer demand!! We will continue to search out artists who can provide you, our customer, with unique blanks to help you differentiate YOUR pens from the many kit pens that are now available.

In 2015 we hope to improve our communications by sending emails on a more "predictable" schedule and by doing some "comparative analyses". We welcome your feedback any time!!

On a personal note, I am always looking for ideas for new YouTube videos that you would like to see----email me (Ed) at sales@exoticblanks.com with any ideas you would like me to pursue. We now have over 50 "tutorial" type vids. You can find them listed here: http://www.exoticblanks.com/How-To-Videos.html Watch them at your leisure, you are likely to find one or two useful tips in any vid you may choose!!

Happy New Year!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom