Ideas please!!! Input wanted!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
yes, I do, Ed!

I had "Ed4copies", then I forgot the passwords when I changed computers and You Tube was unable to help me recover. So, I simply started "Ed Brown". Not surprisingly, there are SEVERAL Ed Browns.

You can find it here: Ed Brown - YouTube
I have found that a search will work, for Ed Brown, penturning.

The vid is taking nearly an hour to compile on my computer, so it will be a while. There were over 15 pieces of vid, plus voice over and text inserts. Got a little out of hand--final is just under 10 minutes. Started out over half an hour, so some progress was made!!

Video Ideas

Hello Ed and Dawn

I would like to see a video showing how each of your blanks look before and after the turning process and finish. Sometimes it's hard to guess what each blank would look after it has been turned and finished. I know it sounds so simple but it would help me in deciding which blank I would like to order. I don't mean to imply it would be simple to make the video because it would require a lot of pen turning.

Another idea would be to show the end result of each blank using un-painted brass tubes and different color painted tubes. You could even suggest what color you would paint the tubes.

Best Regards,

Gary

Last edited:

edicehouse

Gary this is a cool idea, but the time and money for them to do that, would be a huge hit for them. If you take 5 blanks and make 5 pens and show them to 50 different people there will be 5 different pens picked as their favorite. Just about everyone on here has had that pen they made, they did not like it, so it sat, until someone saw it and just had to have it.

edicehouse

Ed & Dawn,
In sales they say you can't sell if you don't "ask" for the sale. Many people don't realize the different ways to ask for the sale. What about a video of 4 or so different ways of "asking" for the sale. Or even the qualifying questions to help narrow down to a pen?

Top Bottom