I want to spend some money

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jaywood1207

Ed I want to buy some things but waiting for an answer from you. Check your emails from the contact us link on your site. Sent a message a few days ago and haven't heard back yet and have to make a decision today or tomorrow in order to hit deadlines.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bean_Counter

I think they have problems with email, but not sure.. I've sent a few also and never got a response just chose to go some where else

Bean_Counter

Ed is usually quite responsive, but I have found that a phone works great!

Lol I agree a phone works great :biggrin:, but OP is out of Canada and much cheaper to email than a foreign phone call... I'm just pointing out that the email system must be flawed since I've experienced this as well. Why have the option if you don't use it or it doesn't work

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The major flaw in the email is volume, sometimes.

The emails sent to sales or turning at exoticblanks all go to both Dawn and I. If they are simple answers (less than three paragraphs), we answer immediately. If they require more than that, sometimes they fall off the radar screen.

Yes, I answer the phone between 10 am and 10 pm, five days a week. On weekends, I usually don't get here until noon, but when we are here, the phone is answered.

Since we have started Exotics, both Dawn and I have made every effort to be "reachable". This has resulted in days where dozens of people try to reach us and a couple dozen order things. Our first priority is still to get your order "out the door" quickly---and we are usually successful at that.

We have gotten to be fairly good size and we continue to be a "mom and pop". So, sometimes things fall through the cracks.

Wanna see what Dawn has done in the last couple months??
Exotic Blanks :: Sitemap

You wanna try to do that??? In 2 months??? TWICE???

But, the international shipping is a frequently asked question and, as I tried to find it, I realize the site is set up for SHOPPING, much more than answering questions, but here is the link to Shipping:
Exotic Blanks :: Terms, Conditions & Shipping

The best advice I can give is send me a phone number on your emails. IF the answer is long, it usually requires input from you for me to answer accurately--I am quick to pick up the phone. Often this results in getting YOUR answering device. You see how a circle can be created??

But, if you call me, I will nearly always answer ("call of nature" does take precedence).

We really would like to be as responsive as CSUSA, but we have a few more years before we will have two dozen people on staff. Meanwhile, we will do the best we can!!

Thank you for making us this popular!!!

Dawn & Ed

BTW, just got off the phone with Jaywood--his questions are still not really answered--but he has gotten my opinion. Often there is not a clear-cut, definite best answer.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Heck, I talk to both Eds at least a couple times a week----can't be THAT hard to get me:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Everyone knows three eds are better than one:eek::eek::eek:

Ambidex

Call of nature takes precedence? Why can't you wait for the 10PM to 10 Am hours to take care of such unimportant things??:wink:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Call of nature takes precedence? Why can't you wait for the 10PM to 10 Am hours to take care of such unimportant things??:wink:

Don't worry, I respond during THOSE hours TOO!!!

(Gettin old is a real pi$$er!!):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Jamie, it truly was a PLEASURE to talk with you!! In a short ten minutes or so, you learned how little I know about a few subjects!!!

THANK YOU for ordering, in spite of my (In My Opinion) unsatisfying answers!!

Ed

Top Bottom