How big is yours??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

What is the largest monitor screen you have, that will receive "YouTube"?

• I get everything on my phone (3" ish)

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I get everything on my pad (7" ish)

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I use my laptop, desktop with a 15" or less monitor

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • My monitor is between 15 and 22 inches

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • I can see YouTube on 22-36" monitor

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • I can watch You Tubes on a monitor that is 36+"

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • I couldn't care less about YouTubes--never watch them

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The monitor upon which you watch YouTubes, of course!!

Both Dawn and I live in front of our computers, so our monitors are 22"+. Pretty big, but small compared with her flat screen TV (Capt Kirk is life size)

So, she located a toy that makes the big screen accept the wi-fi in the office, thus she can see YouTube in "size huge". That led me to the thought of making YouTubes that show close ups, so you actually COULD learn nearly as much as a private lesson.

Before I embark on this, it seems reasonable to know how many of our intended viewers (ultimately to become customers, we hope) have "big screens" set up to accept YouTube.

So, please reply to the poll---it will help me decide what the next YouTubes will cover.

Thanks!!!

I have set this to allow multiple answers and to be visible, so you can watch the results with me. Please do NOT let this influence your vote(s), since the WHO is not shown, your vote is still anonymous.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmyshrall

Hi Ed,

Don't forget that Chromecast (from Google) allows us to redirect a YouTube video from a smaller device (phone, tablet, pc) to a larger HDTV screen like the 42" LCD in the bedroom. This makes it plenty big enough to see for both of us.

Since some of the PBS woodworking shows are either on hiatus or re-running the previous season around here, the missus and I enjoy the morning watching various woodworking videos from YouTube.

Hope this helps,
Michael

Last edited:

walshjp17

Although I currently use my laptop, I will be using my 55" TV via AirPlay once I get the conflicts resolved with Apple TV configuration and the rest of my WiFi network IPs.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
It depends on what I have at the ready when I want to watch a video -- might be iPhone, iPad, 14" AirBook or a 22" aux monitor on the AirBook so I entered all 4 in the poll.

Top Bottom