Help wanted: Penmaker in New York area wanted!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I have a person who is a pen collector and ordered a couple pen kits from us. The Faith, Hope and love and an American Patriot and a breast cancer awareness.

He called me when he got the order and found out they were kits. I suggested he find a local penturner to make pens for him. After a fair amount of discussion, he called back today to say he is interested in the idea of having someone make pens for him.

(I told him it took a fair amount of equipment and training, which talked him out of trying to make his own. Also mentioned some pricing, so he is not expecting this to be cheap).

If you want further information, PM me or leave a note on this thread. Either way, I will get back with you and put a couple of you in contact with this guy.

(For those who will ask why I did not just make the pens----because I don't want to compete with my customers---YOU are the pen makers, I am the vendor for the parts you will need!! When this type of opportunity comes up, I will pass it along---preferably to one of OUR customers!!)

Ed

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tjseagrove

I have a person who is a pen collector and ordered a couple pen kits from us. The Faith, Hope and love and an American Patriot and a breast cancer awareness.

He called me when he got the order and found out they were kits. I suggested he find a local penturner to make pens for him. After a fair amount of discussion, he called back today to say he is interested in the idea of having someone make pens for him.

(I told him it took a fair amount of equipment and training, which talked him out of trying to make his own. Also mentioned some pricing, so he is not expecting this to be cheap).

If you want further information, PM me or leave a note on this thread. Either way, I will get back with you and put a couple of you in contact with this guy.

(For those who will ask why I did not just make the pens----because I don't want to compete with my customers---YOU are the pen makers, I am the vendor for the parts you will need!! When this type of opportunity comes up, I will pass it along---preferably to one of OUR customers!!)

Ed

Define "New York Area" :biggrin: Would that be "New York" or "New York" ? New Yorkers will understand...hehe

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
He lives in New York CITY!!

My thinking is, if you are very close you may be able to meet and discuss in person.

OR, if you are mailing, you are within one day.

AND you "speak the same language".

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The person said he would send me an email with his contact information---said "over the weekend". So far, I don't have it, but I usually read people pretty well, I expect I will get the info before Sunday night.

(Just to keep you up to speed)
Ed

Top Bottom